FRP mesh is designed to replace conventional metal mesh used for reinforcement of various construction structures.
Application of mesh in civil and industrial construction is the most justified in aggressive and humid environments, chemical industries, sewage treatment plants, agriculture, septic tanks, vaults, hydraulic structures.More details
Composite mesh is produced of FRP rebars, arranged perpendicular to each other and securely fixed at the cross point.
Cross-joints of mesh are fixed with a high strength polymer composition, which improves reliability and durability of a structure. Due to a small diameter, our composite mesh is light and thin, which makes transportation much easier.
- Absolute corposition resistance
- High strength
- Low weight
- Absolute eco-friendlines and fire-safety
- Low thermal conductivity
- Easy to unroll
- Roads and driveways
- Parking garages
- Foundations of private houses
- Retaining walls
- Water channels and ponds, marine construction
- Industrial floors and roads
- Seawalls, bridges, overpasses
- Railings and fences
- Slabs and concrete fences
- Flat works